Calamity!

Even when we were married I suspected. She tried to hide it, but deep down I knew that this facade she had built was a flimsy construct of overly-watered down plaster. It was her dirty little secret that she sequestered far back in the corners of her mind. Away from me. Away from the light. It tore at her insides and corrupted her very soul, withering her heart to a pale, dusty black. On the outside, one would never know it by looking at her. No one would be able to fathom the black things that lie coiled like blind eels gnashing their bent and oddly angled teeth at the very core of her pysche. Thick and rolling and hissing and spitting.

That's right. I just found out my ex- has become a Republican.

(heh. I'm very funny.)

21 comments

Eva said...

That's gotta be grounds for divorce in NY, right?

Kurt said...

She'll be lucky if she isn't ex-communicated.

Anonymous said...

Bwaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha! Oh. My. Gad.

I'm pretty sure that was perfect... ~IC

Kurt said...

(*takes a bow*)

Mandy_Fish said...

I think this is grounds for full custody.

Kurt said...

She'll probably eat them if I don't get it.

Anonymous said...

Holy crap. Was she mesmerized by the Satan Palin?

Amber M. Phillips said...

Geez...I'm glad I've never stated on record my party.

Kurt said...

@Just LD: She actually said "Oh she'll just be the VP. She won't DO anything." Aaaaaah!!!

Kurt said...

@Rebma: I'm kidding about this. Everyone knows both parties are assholes.

Not Here said...

I don't even vote but..fuck her!

Char said...

I refuse to comment on this blog on the ground that it may incriminate me.

Char said...

grounds even

Jaimi said...

My ex-husband still votes exactly how I tell him.


(No, I am not a republican)

xo12 said...

Let's be optimistic here. Maybe she just has one of those personality-altering brain tumors.

Periodically Consistent said...

You do realize this reflects badly on you as well.

To have kissed one, let alone MARRIED one is enough to turn a good liberal against abortion.

Kurt said...

@jkcookie: YOu could just bite her for me if you want.

Kurt said...

@Char: You are a nice one...so I forgive. :)

Kurt said...

@Jaimi: Wow. Just Wow.

Kurt said...

@xo12: No. I think she was always this way. She just hid it. I bet she secretly voted for Bush last time. I blame the Wall St. collapse on HER now!

Kurt said...

@pc: We never kissed. That's just oogey. At least that's what my brain is telling me.