Sailin' On

It's October! The best month of the year, in my hardly humble opinion. It's all "Dude. You should totally put on an over-sized sweater and some comfortable jeans. Check out these leaves! Pretty fuckin' cool, eh? How about trick-or-treating? Do you like free candy and dressing up in cool shit?" and I'm all "Fuck Yeah, October! You rock!"

In an effort to convey the sheer positivity I am feeling. I thought I would share the one song that always puts me in a good mood and gets me all optimistic and "fuck yeah"-y.  Here's some Mother's Milk. Don't be ooged out. It's fortified with the Recommended Daily Allowance of RHCP.

"Lovers, keep on lovin'
While believers, keep on believin'
Sleepers, just stop sleepin'
Cuz it won't be too long..."



Red Hot Chili Peppers - "Higher Ground" from the album
Mother's Milk



14 comments

Anonymous said...

I double dog dare you to greet everyone you meet today with "Happy Rock-tober!" in your best Scooby-Doo voice.

KKvP

Anonymous said...

*Sigh* I so love this month. It really is my favorite for so many reasons. You have a great fuck yeah-y way of describing it :D

I so look forward to your blogs ^^

Kurt said...

@KKvP: I would fully expect someone to punch me in the junk by the end of the day if I did that. Good Morning!

Kurt said...

@kij0: Aww. Thanks! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

It put a smile on my face:D Thanks! And Happy Rock-tober! Bwahahahahahahahahahaha! That's so douche-erific! LOVE IT. ~IC

Kurt said...

@IC: I'm totally punching you in the virtual junk right now. :)

Anonymous said...

Bwahahahahahahahahaha! Totally worth it:D ~IC

Mandy_Fish said...

Best month ever.

Char said...

that's down right perky of ya my man...down right perky.

yeah, I love it too.

Eva said...

I love me some Stevie. Not a fan of RHCP, but I'm always in the mood for some Wonder. October is awesome.

Kurt said...

@Mandy: Right on.

Kurt said...

@Char:I guess I AM perky. But I'm doing everything in my power not to be "chipper".

Kurt said...

@GSG: LOVE the Stevie Wonder. This version just had the right energy for this month, I think.

Anonymous said...

I'm just wondering why a "fuck you" umbrella is in the "tech" corner on such a happy October day.

...CajunSoleil